Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Losing weight can be very difficult for many people. You might be exercising every day and eating a healthy diet, but for some reason, you’re still not losing weight. Luckily, there are now a variety of ways to lose weight that don’t require exercising or a healthier diet. One of the newest and most popular ways to lose weight is by consuming apple cider vinegar.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a vinegar that is made up of fermented juice and crushed apples. Besides that, apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which is what gives vinegar its strong smell and taste.
Apple cider vinegar is mainly used cook, bake, and as a salad dressing, and now as an at home weight loss regimen.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar
For apple cider vinegar to be effective, it should be taken twice a day. However, let’s be honest, it does not taste the best. Luckily, you no longer have to drink it because there are now other ways to consume apple cider vinegar.
Our favorite way to consume apple cider vinegar is with gummies! And guess what? Here at VIP Laser, we have our very own apple cider vinegar gummies! For our gummies to work effectively, we recommend taking two a day. You could take both at the same time, or one in the morning and one at night, it’s up to you. They must be taken 20-30 minutes before you consume your meal. Our recommendation is to take them in the morning before breakfast, or at night before dinner.
The Reasons Why Apple Cider Vinegar Helps You Lose Weight
Now that you know what apple cider vinegar is and how it works, let’s talk about why it is effective for losing weight.
- Keeps Blood Sugar Levels Low: Acetic acid helps lower blood sugar buy helping the muscles and liver take in glucose from the blood. This overall helps us lose weight.
- Keeps Insulin Levels Low: Just like apple cider vinegar helps keep blood levels low, it also helps keep insulin levels low since glucose levels are decreased.
- Helps Your Metabolism: The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar increases enzymes that help burn fat which spikes the metabolism.
- It Burns Fat: Since the vinegar helps spike your metabolism, it’s going to help you burn more fat as well. Studies have shown that a faster metabolism will increase fat burn.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol: If you have bad cholesterol then apple cider vinegar can help you improve it.
Keep in mind that apple cider vinegar will help you lose weight, but we also recommend eating healthier and exercising a few times a week to see even better results!
If you’d like to try our Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies, then make sure to give us a phone call at 305-239-9222.