Aging. The one thing that everyone wants to avoid as much as possible. If you’re reading this, you most likely are looking for a way to prevent aging or to lighten the signs of aging. Luckily, there are many ways to lighten the signs of aging with skin tightening products and treatments.
We recommend that you get yourself products that will help prevent aging as well as a monthly facial or treatment at your local spa. Here are our favorite products and treatments for skin tightening!
BEST PRODUCTS FOR SKIN TIGHTENING
Milky Makeup Cleanser: Hydrating milk cleanser with lavender essential oil, aloe, and vitamin E. Gently removes makeup and impurities. Can be used with or without water.
- Promotes skin softness and smoothness
- Replenishes skin moisture as it removes debris and makeup
- Gentle botanicals calm and cleanse
- Suitable for face, neck, and eyes
- Soothes redness and dryness
- Ideal for dry, sensitive, sunburned, or laser-treated skin
- Vegan-friendly formula
Super C+ Serum: Super C+ is a science-based serum that visibly improves signs of aging while combating inflammation and oil production. This serum is a result of years of scientific work and clinical research. Super C+ is an exclusive multi-purpose product delivering powerful, proven anti-aging and acne prevention benefits.
- Lessens the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Shields from environmental toxins, free radicals
- Lessens Progerin, the skin aging protein
- Plump skin appearance with hyaluronic acid boost
- Lessens blackheads, breakouts, and improves pore appearance
- Brightens skin and evens skin tone
- Helps to calm redness and rosacea
New Face Advances Retinol: New Face Advanced Retinol is a new rejuvenating serum that combines 0.5% all-trans-retinol with glycolipids and phospholipids, the skin’s natural moisture barrier components. This highly potent Vitamin A serum results in substantial visible improvement and minimal peeling and redness. Lipids help restore the barrier and minimize any dryness or peeling from the retinol.
- Increases luminosity and evens skin tone
- Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps increase facial volume
- Improves skin smoothness, and lessens roughness and scaly patches
- Vegan friendly formula
Second Shield SPF 30: Chemical-free tinted moisturizer with zinc and titanium protects against damaging UVA/UVB rays and calms skin. Antioxidants and peptides prevent future damage. May be used as a makeup primer or lightweight foundation.
- Effective anti-wrinkle ingredients
- Skin-calming ingredients reduce redness
- Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin, and pre-and post-laser and other cosmetic treatments
- Reef safe
BEST TREATMENTS FOR SKIN TIGHTENING
Ultherapy: Ultherapy is the only FDA-cleared, non-invasive procedure that lifts the neck, chin, and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the upper chest. Through ultrasound imaging with Ultherapy, energy is delivered precisely to the place where it will benefit you most—for natural-looking results that improve over time.
Dermapen: The Dermapen™ is a revolutionary micro-needling device that aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin. The Dermapen™ is the latest and most advanced model available today. The Dermapen™ can visibly improve the appearance of:
- fine lines
- surgical, acne, and trauma scars
- stretch marks
- and much much more!
Fotona 4D Facial Rejuvenation: Fotona4D® is a non-invasive face tightening procedure that rejuvenates your skin with a dual-wavelength laser system giving you a rejuvenated, natural-looking appearance. Some of its benefits are:
- Skin tightening and volumization
- A full lifting treatment from the inside out
- Immediate rejuvenation, tightening, and glow
- Improved skin complexion
- Little or no downtime
- No surgery, needles, or anesthesia
Plasma Fibroblast: With our state-of-the-art Plasma Fibroblast under our highly trained estheticians and practitioners, we force the skin tissue to contract virtually immediately by thermally disrupting the skin as well as fibroblasts. This micro-trauma stimulates new collagen (neocollagenesis) and helps release and activate essential proteins and growth factors like cytokines and fibroblasts, which makes more collagen than before it was disrupted.