We all get the occasional pimple every once in a while, and it can be formed for a variety of reasons that you might not know about. Acne can be formed due to your skin type, hormone levels, stress, and even what you eat. However, the first thing you need to do is figure out what skin types you have.
WHAT IS YOUR SKIN TYPE?
There is a total of five skin types.
- Normal Skin: Normal skin is neither too oily nor dry, it has the perfect amount of moisture!
- Oily Skin: Oily skin appears very greasy; it is also more prone to acne breakouts.
- Dry Skin: Dry skin appears to be very tight, flaky, and rough. This is due to a lack of moisture.
- Combination Skin: A combination skin is a combination of both oily and dry skin types.
- Sensitive Skin: Sensitive skin is more prone to react to products harshly.
Once you know what skin type you have, you need to find products that will help your skin type. Here at VIP Laser, we have a variety of products for all different skin types. If you suffer from severe acne, then we have a solution for you. We created our very own acne control system!
ACNE CONTROL SYSTEM
The Acne Control System contains four products that are perfect for those who suffer from acne. The Acne Control System is a skincare regimen to clear acne and prevent new breakouts. Continued use will minimize pore appearance, whiteheads and blackheads, and fade marks left from old acne.
It will lessen redness, smooth skin texture, and even skin tone. It is clinically developed to deliver proven results with a combination of concentrated medical-grade actives and natural ingredients.
The products that are included in the Acne Control System are:
- Get Clean Face and Body Cleanser
- pH Balance Micro Peel Gel
- Green Tea Primer
- Spot Treatment
Besides using the right products to treat acne, we also recommend doing a minimum of one treatment a month. We recommend trying the following treatments if you suffer from acne.
- Deep Cleansing Facial
- IPL Photofacial
- Fotona Acne Treatment
- Acne Peels
- PRP Dermapen
If you’d like to learn more about these treatments and to see which one is best for you, then call us at 305-239-9222 or book a free consultation here.