Lipofat is a widely practiced noninvasive procedure used to diminish pockets of fat. These areas with excess fat are often small but can affect your confidence and give you an unappealing appearance. We got your back with our Lipofat solution that removes fat effectively, resulting in a slimmer body shape and contour. This treatment can be performed to enhance your figure and silhouette but cannot replace a healthy diet and exercise.
The advantages of this procedure include:
- Boosts your confidence
- Improves health by reducing the risk of getting coronary heart disease
- Stimulates collagen growth
- Smooths and conditions body shapes
- Long-lasting results
Our Lipofat procedure uses new technology in the field of fat reduction. The device we use is safe and was FDA-approved for noninvasive waist circumference reduction. It uses accurate ultrasonic waves of energy to produce optimal results. It’s noninvasive and requires no incisions. We use a state-of-the-art device to penetrate the targeted area with ultrasonic energy that is safely absorbed within the outer layer of your skin in the subcutaneous fat cells that are beneath the skin’s surface. The ultrasonic energy heats the fat cells and destroys them, and the body’s natural healing process begins. The body’s lymphatic system will flush out the destroyed fat cells gradually.
Lipofat is often performed as part of cosmetic treatments such as:
- Venus Octopolar Radiofrequency – It is one of our favorite treatments to help our patients reduce cellulite or fat deposits left after liposuction.
- EMSculpt – The perfect combination when in addition to reducing localized fat you want to tone muscle. The EMSculpt is approved by the FDA for muscle toning since it makes you up to 20,000 muscle contractions in just 30 minutes.
- Fotona TightSculpt – We recommend this protocol when the patient has sagging or stretch marks after pregnancy. With just a few sessions we can help the patient to recover firmer and fresher skin.
- EMSculpt butt lift – The EMSculpt, in addition to being able to help tone the abdomen area, has an exclusive protocol for the buttocks area that helps the patient to lift that area since it provides 20,000 muscular contractions as if she/he had done 20,000 squats in just 30 minutes.
- TightSculpting – It is one of our favorites for cellulite reduction, regardless of the degree of cellulite, it is a treatment that can achieve the best results and where we can see them from very few sessions.
Lipofat treats fat from body areas that haven’t responded to diet and exercise, such as the abdomen, upper arms, buttocks, calves, ankles, chest, back, hips, thighs, neck, and chin.
You’ll notice laser lipo results in 1-3 months after treatment.
The results last five to ten years.
Yes. You may get mild redness contour irregularities like the treated area appearing bumpy.
Keep in touch!