LOCAL ANESTHESIA BBL
LOCAL ANESTHESIA BBL
Local Anesthesia BBL delivers a comfortable, convenient recovery experience. The procedure is performed in two steps: fat collection and fat transfer. First, liposuction is performed to extract excess fat from the targeted area gently. Fat is often removed from the stomach, thigh, hips, or back. We’re the contouring experts! We gather the fat for transfer and accurately slim and sculpt the area. The reduction in your waistline will make the augmented contours of your buttocks appear voluminous. Your body will show complete results after all fat has settled within a few months. The result? Voluptuous buttocks you can show off in the summer.
The advantages of this treatment include:
- It makes the buttocks drastically round
- Lifts the buttocks
- Customize the volume added to the buttocks for a subtle or dramatic appearance
- Improve symmetry and even the buttocks
- Diminish a square or sagging appearance
- Achieve personalized results
Local vs. General Anesthesia
This procedure is performed with local anesthesia, which benefits the patient. Compared to general anesthesia, local anesthesia:
- Doesn’t cause long-lasting nausea. With general anesthesia, some patients get nauseous for days after treatment.
- Prevents risks of anesthesia complications. Your breathing in heart rate must be monitored with general anesthesia.
- It doesn’t require you to get a breathing tube, unlike general anesthesia.
- An affordable option with no anesthesia fees.
At VIP Laser, we use an advanced laser technology called BeautiFill. This device gently heats the skin tissue on the targeted area, such as the abdomen, thighs, or buttocks. As the tissue that surrounds the fat cells is heated, it allows fat cells to be diminished from the tissue. This procedure stimulates fat removal with low liposuction pressures while preserving the integrity of the fat cells. The cells harvested with this device are small and can remain active long term. This hasn’t been achieved with other systems.
Local Anesthesia BBL slims the hips, thighs, and abdomen while augmenting your buttocks.
Your results will be noticeable and permanent after six months. Your buttocks will be noticeably larger and curvier instantly.
The results last several months to years.
Yes. You may get redness, lumps, bruising, swelling, and mild discomfort. These symptoms fade within a few days after the procedure.
Keep in touch!