The Ultrasonic facial has helped clear the pores and refine the skin of millions of women (and men) the world over. Using a machine that emits high-frequency sonic waves, ultrasonic facial treatments cleanse, repair and stimulate the skin. The ultrasonic facial is a medically proven treatment that uses ultrasound to provides gentle and safe deep pore exfoliation along with product infusions by utilizing the energy waves of ultrasound, resulting in clean and hydrated skin. The ultrasonic facial is perfect for sensitive, sun-damaged, acneic and acne prone skin types.
What is an Ultrasonic Facial?
This high-tech facial uses a specialized ultrasonic/ultrasound machine that emits high-frequency waves. Ultrasonic treatments benefit a variety of skin types and can improve many common skin conditions. Your esthetician will customize your ultrasonic facial according to your skin type and skincare needs.
In a treatment, the ultrasonic machine’s high-frequency waves work to:
- Exfoliate dead skin cells for clear and radiant skin without the redness and irritation that can sometimes result from Microdermabrasion.
- Loosen and remove oil, dirt and sebum from the pores and hair follicles, resulting in less blackheads and breakouts. Ultrasonic frequency zaps bacteria and decongests the pores. The result? Clear, healthy skin with noticeably tighter pores.
- Gently stimulates skin to encourage collagen and elastin production. With a series of treatments, fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and skin color, tone and texture becomes more even and uniform.
- Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage through the combination of ultrasound and electrical therapy. This nourishes the skin and gives it a youthful rosy glow.
- Facilitates hydration and plumps the skin, thereby filling out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps skincare products do their job by penetrating deeper into the skin. This is especially true for anti-aging and antioxidant serums, creams and masks. Unless an active product is pushed deep into the lower levels of the epidermis, it won’t have a lasting, anti-aging impact on the skin.