WEIGHT LOSS INJECTIONS
WEIGHT LOSS INJECTION
Weight loss injections are an excellent method to ensure you get enough lipotropics. Lipotropics are compounds that your body naturally produces. The main lipotropic compound in the body is choline which is made within the liver. These injections help boost your body by supplementing naturally occurring lipotropic within your immune system. Lipotropics are crucial to help reduce fat cells. Particular chemicals must be balanced to reduce fat effectively, and lipotropics give you the nutrients necessary for maintaining a healthy weight and liver.
The advantages of this treatment include:
- Reduce excess fat cells
- Improve liver function to detoxify the body
- Reduce stress
- Increase cell renewal
- Improve memory and concentration
- Metabolize and remove fat
Our Weightloss Injections contain a mix of essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to protect the health of the body. It encourages optimal function to diminish toxins and fat from your body. Some of the essential vitamins in this solution include:
- Vitamin B12 – This vitamin helps your body use iron and produce red blood cells, ensures digestion and nutrient absorption, synthesizes proteins, and metabolizes carbs and fat cells.
- Vitamin B6 – metabolizes fat and helps you avoid water weight. It enables you to maintain healthy blood sugar levels and stimulates the thyroid. It repairs cells and tissues and utilizes carbs and proteins.
- L-carnitine – an amino acid that helps increase the number of androgen receptors in muscles, which help your body use testosterone to enhance muscles.
- L-arginine – an amino acid that improves growth hormone production for more strength, less fatigue, and shorter recovery. It synthesizes proteins and optimizes muscle development.
The most common areas we treat are double chins, moobs, saddlebags, inner thighs, and abdomen.
You’ll see improvements thirty days after the procedure. We recommend weekly injections for optimal results.
The results last two to four years.
Yes. You may get bloating, tiredness, dizziness, and constipation. These symptoms fade within a few days.
Keep in touch!